● Seawind has set up the Blue Alliance to form a global partnership with companies with key complementary skills which are critical to the success of our business and achieving our objectives
● Seawind has attracted and received commitment not only from companies with specific offshore wind competencies. Seawind is also engaging with third parties for other sources of competitive advantage: customers, suppliers, universities and divisions of government. All these parties are committed to contribute in bringing the Seawind Offshore Energy System to the market
● In building the Blue Alliance with our key Strategic Partners Seawind mitigates a significant risk to the business. The partners will contribute with their expertise, financially and ‘in kind’ investment
● There are no major conflicts of interest between the participants
● The Blue Alliance will act as a strategic advisory body that enables Seawind to commercialize it’s Offshore platform. Primary objective is to develop and build the Demonstrator in Norway followed by three commercial windfarms.