HSSE is part of Seawind’s Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) Framework. The ESG Framework allows Seawind to monitor the impact it was on our partners, the environment, the communities that we work in and how we operate. The HSSE policy is a core fundamental of how we protect people and the environment.
Seawind Ocean Technology BV aims to provide defect free products and services to its customers on time and within budget. The company is developing a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 certification, including aspects specific to the construction industry.
Operating a supply chain model means that Seawind Ocean Technology will employ a third party to monitor its supply chain and ensure that it meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and also ensures that their business processes are carefully monitored, measured and controlled to promote a continual improvement in our environmental performance.
Seawind Ocean Technology BV provides the delivery of floating offshore wind technologies to a variety of public and private sector clients.
Management is committed to:
- Satisfying applicable requirements by ensuring that customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of our quality procedures by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the of our quality management processes.
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company. Quality objectives have been set and are maintained as part of internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes, in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Ensure that the resources needed are available; including training, support and encouragement.
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of our quality management systems.
- Promote improvement.
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service.
Quality management implementation is mandatory in application. However, its success can only be achieved by the participation and commitment of everyone at Seawind Ocean Technology.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment.
This policy will be reviewed annually by top management and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued.
Chief Executive Officer